Forensic Voice Analysis
In today’s time, recording & interpreting a voiceprint in terms of the frequencies and intensities of the sounds made by an individual while speaking is vital, mainly for criminal investigations and military intelligence purposes. Every individual’s voice is distinct because the structure or composition of the vocal cords, vocal cavity, oral and nasal openings are specific to each.
What’s Voice Forensics?
Forensic Voice Analysis is the science of evaluating, filtering, and validating audio recordings for the objective of a hearing or trial. In addition, to investigate more on the above-mentioned, one needs to obtain an effective and efficient voice biometrics program. An approach which evaluates audio evidence precisely by applying voice biometrics technology in a way that makes it convenient to work with the obtained audio evidence. This would further help forensics experts as well as security-based companies to finalize voice treatment and speaker identification practices accurately.
How does it provide an advantage to investigation agencies?
Audio forensics tools utilize voice biometrics technology to examine voice and help forensics experts towards their crime prevention and investigation efforts.
By utilizing these tools, forensics experts would be able to:
• Ascertain whether a voice belongs to a specific individual
• Run a trial to check if a recording has been edited or altered
• Make a comparison of a target speaker with a database of potential candidates
• Precisely match a person’s identity with the audio evidence content
• Verify a person’s identity with an audio recording
Significance of Vocal Profile Analysis (VPA) from Sunartek
Sunartek’s (VPA) Vocal Profile Analysis based on speech analytics system is primarily intended to be used by law enforcement, public safety, investigation and forensic experts. Whether it is the analysis of massive amounts of audio recordings for investigation purposes or just a few audio tracks for forensic experts, the platform can handle almost any speech-processing challenge. The system uses Voice Biometrics Technology to instantly search and accurately identify language, speakers and keywords within large amounts of audio recordings making it ideal for intelligence and law enforcement agencies. What’s more? VPA possesses the ability to evaluate audio ﬁles for speech/non-speech detections as well.
Key Advantages & Beneficial Features
• Speaker Identiﬁcation in signal through analysis from a known database of speaker voice samples.
• Keyword spotting
• Gender detection
• Emotion detection capability
• Age detection
• Constructed on a client-server mode/architecture.
• Use of standard hardware.
• Multi-parallel processing supported
• Multiple language recognition from a known database of languages.
• Implementation of standard software to be able to participate in additional development.
• Scalability and compatible interfaces for the addition of classiﬁers.
• Communication via TCP/IP Features
• Speech Detection Module
The bottom line is that going-forward, voice identification will remain to be an essential part of the litigation procedure whenever audio evidence is involved. The more experienced the expert, the more reliable the expert’s report.
This proficiency of Sunartek’s Voice Biometrics Technology helps to safeguard Law enforcement agencies, corporate offices, and other government institutes to fight crimes. Also, the VPA tool can be used as a standalone method of authentication or can be integrated with other interception solutions that include information an individual is aware of (for example, a password) or information about the individual’s call (for instance, ANI verification or geo-location).
Why go for Sunartek’s Forensic Voice Analysis?
1. Enhanced Public Security: Sunartek’s Forensic Voice Analysis is a voice biometrics program used for law enforcement and criminal identification. It evaluates audio evidence precisely by implementing voice biometrics technology in a manner that makes it convenient to operate with audio evidence. It aids forensics experts and security firms accomplish voice treatment and speaker recognition processes precisely. With the straightforward identification it provides, Forensic Voice Analysis contributes to criminal investigation and prosecution of suspects.
2. Saves Time: Our numerous voice biometrics features save forensic experts countless hours otherwise spent listening to recorded audio evidence. The software supports to recognize and differentiate voices by permitting you to conveniently compare several audio recordings at one time—even if they’re gained from diverse channels (i.e. microphones, telephone, etc). With superior voice recognition, the software can separate distinctive speakers’ voices in a single recording and identify silence and speech in an acoustic signal.
3. Utmost Security: Our Forensic Voice Analysis software provides identity verification using an individual’s voice at high accuracy. This permits for accurate, reliable identification and verification to secure your information. With offline availability, you can protect ahead your organization against the possibility of plagiarism.
So, take advantage of Sunartek’s valuable, reliable and compliant Voice Biometrics Technology and gain real-time Forensic Voice Analysis and insights that complement your requirements.