The swift technological advancement and constant learning in the domain of cryptography have given a new beginning to learning-based cryptic process to avert against several smart cryptographic attacks. In the game of battle between attacker and security specialist, evolved learning-based study of Cryptanalysis is also advancing the cryptosystem and augmenting the prevention mechanism against the attacks. Hence, enabling a Cryptanalyst with progressed Cryptanalysis Tools is an ever demand for identification of weakness and flaws of cryptosystem.
Moreover, while cryptography is related to the science of securing data, Cryptanalysis is known as the art of investigating & breaking secure communication. In simple words, Cryptanalysis is an examination of the above-mentioned terminologies, namely ciphertext, ciphers and cryptosystems to learn and recognize how they work, along with identifying & improving techniques to conquer or abate them.
In fact, as encryption has advanced more in the past few years, many businesses and government entities are using cryptography for protection. While resolving a cipher can take up to several weeks, months, or even years, there are definite alternatives to decrease the time entailed. Numerous cryptanalysts are aware of these tricks of the trade at the tip of their fingers. However, via Cryptanalysis, several cryptographic ciphers can be evaluated & broken down.
With the prime aim of obtaining the plain message from the intercepted cipher text, Cryptanalysis is utilized to overpower cryptographic security systems and get access to the substance of encrypted messages, even if the cryptographic key is not known.
Cryptanalysis is an exclusive technology, wherein we verify encryption and decode encrypted messages in the best way possible, catering to the needs of defence and government organizations by covertly handling the tasks assigned. Cryptanalysis will aid in defeating cryptographic security systems and gain access to the contents of encrypted messages with ease.
We’ve a lab where we carry out offline analysis, decryption and restoration of recorded encrypted streams. Special training is also given to our customers. At times, we join hands with our customers/clients and work with them to encrypt information.
At Sunartek, we value each task in hand and maintain utmost confidentiality in encrypting any data. We’ve a highly skilled team of data scientists and other experts who are equipped with the right knowledge and astuteness to do execute cryptanalysis impeccably.
Cryptanalysis is used to defeat cryptographic security systems and gain access to the contents of encrypted messages, even if the cryptographic key is unknown. The aim of Cryptanalysis is to obtain the plain message from the intercepted cipher text. Cryptanalysis is the study of ciphertext, ciphers and cryptosystems with the objective of comprehending how they work and finding and improving techniques for conquering or abating them. At regular intervals, cryptanalytic results uncover weaknesses in the design or implementation of the algorithm, which can reduce the number of keys that need to be tried on the target ciphertext.
Sunartek has been indigenously developing and implementing crypto algorithms, tailor-made according to various customer requirements for the past 16 years.
Over the past many years, we have worked with various Govt. and Intelligence agencies worldwide in the field of Communication Intelligence, Signal Analysis and Processing. The experience and knowledge gained over this period is unparalleled.
Sunartek has successfully broken crypto algorithms used in communication networks like GSM, Thuraya, Iridium, INMARSAT, etc.
Special Algorithms like DES has been broken by Sunartek. These developments have been converted into successful products and are being successfully used by various Govt. Intelligence agencies worldwide.
Features of Cryptanalysis
• Strong tie-ups with international Cryptoanalysis Resources
• Access to High Speed Performance computing and software design
• Dedicated team of in-house experts on cryptography Sunartek is already creating simulations and crypto verification programmes
Establishing a dedicated Cryptanalysis Lab for carrying out Offline Analysis, Decryption and Restoration of Recorded Encrypted Streams.
Processing of Cipher data using Crypt analytical Knowledge base, Software and processing tools to create simulation and software’s for appropriate Decryption
Joint Research Activity to be initiate between the end customer and Sunartek whereby Sunartek Engineers shall be positioned in Customer Site for a Defined period of Operations.
All the required Crypto Analytical Tools Applications and logistics will form the part of the proposal This shall include Manpower resource and High-Speed Computing.
The creation of Laboratory will provide the end customer with continuous training to its experts while working with our team. The laboratory can also be further used by the customer after completion of the program with Sunartek.
Password cracking is becoming more powerful day by day using specialized hardware and Software. Sunartek has expertise in both these fields. Sunartek’s Password and Encryption breaking techniques uses Graphical Processing Units (GPU’s) instead of Central Processing Units (CPU’s)
Sunartek’s Distributed Password Recovery allows using more than one computer (GPU) to distribute simultaneous attack.
Sunartek’s offer for Password Breaking
• Brute Force/ Dictionary Attack
• Creation of Special Tools
• High Performance Computing Platform
• Ready-made tools for existing systems
• Broad compatibility: recovers document and system passwords to various file formats
• Works 20 to 200 times faster with hardware acceleration using conventional video cards for GPU acceleration+
• Distributed attacks with excellent scalability on up to 10,000 computers
• GPU acceleration: specialized technology reduces password recovery time by a factor of 50
• Linear scalability: allows using a few multi-core and multi-processor workstations connected over a LAN or the Internet with linear increase of recovery speed
• Minimum bandwidth utilization and zero scalability overhead
• Flexible queue control and easy job management
• Remote management of password recovery workstations • Completely traceable: keeps track of CPU time and resource utilization, password recovery jobs and user activities
There are multiple ways in which Cryptanalysis attack occur. Types of Cryptanalysis include
• Known-Plaintext Analysis (KPA): In such cases, the attacker decrypts ciphertexts with a known partial plaintext and gets the work done.
• Ciphertext-Only Analysis (COA): In such an attack, the attacker capitalizes on the known ciphertext collections.
• Man-in-the-Middle (MITM) Attack: This type of attack occurs when two parties utilize message or key sharing for communication through a channel that seems safe, but it is not. The attacker looks for an opportunity to attack for the interception of messages which pass through this communication channel that is shared.
• Chosen-Plaintext Analysis (CPA): Attacker uses ciphertext which matches randomly selected plaintext using the same algorithm technique.
• Adaptive Chosen-Plaintext Attack (ACPA): This attack is like Chosen-Plaintext Analysis (CPA); this attack uses chosen plaintext and ciphertext depending on the data known from the past encryptions.
Overall, without good Cryptanalysis system and cryptographic security of the data communications, it might be almost convenient for any contender to intercept the messages, especially those conveyed via a modem or email system. Hence, opting for Sunartek would be valuable as we respect every task in hand and maintain utmost discretion in encrypting any data. We have an extremely skilled team of data scientists and other professionals who are trained with the right knowledge and intelligence to utilizeyptanalysis Tools precisely and execute Cryptanalysis impeccably.