Sunartek’s Vision platform automatically and continuously crawls the internet and darknet, extracting and indexing millions of pages daily to create the largest searchable database of darknet content. Our darknet experts performed a review and categorization of 58,760 Tor and I2P sites in our database at the time of analysis.
Features of Darknet Intelligence System
Unmatched Darknet Content Discovery
Unique Archival Capability
Intuitive User Interface
• Create a targeted search using proprietary, predefined queries and filters.
• Save searches that automatically run on a specified schedule.
• View the number of active critical, high, medium and low results of saved searched on an alerts dashboard.
Darknet Database Search
Darknet Index Scores
The world of internet is divided into three main elements when it comes to mining the information load – Surfacenet, Deepnet and Darknet.
Surfacenet means the websites that can be indexed by search engines such as Google and Yahoo.
Deepnet means the content that cannot be found or accessed directly via surface web search engines, such as credential protected sites and databases.
Darknet is the network that is purposefully hidden and designed for anonymity, accessible only via special tools or software. Mainly for illegal and nefarious activities.
- 10-15 million URLs scraped daily.
- Elasticsearch data preserved upto 60 days and archival up for years.
- 900+ million documents in elastic search.